Ingrid Sorensen (Provo, UT)

I miss you! I read your blog and am astounded at what a beautiful family you have and what a beautiful mother you are! As I feel so completely consumed by motherhood, it makes me miss you more to see the pictures of you being a mom and I wish you still lived close so we could share these moments together! Unfortunately, I can't seem to get my head out of the motherhood fog long enough to think a real thought, have a real conversation, or really connect with anyone... unless of course they are going thru sleepless nights, potty training, spit-up on every item of clothing, and that delirious infatuation over their babies that only mothers can relate to. So where are you now Emily?? Please come back! Even just for a visit! Often! The mom in me needs to connect with the mom in you! (I think there is a Sanskrit translation for that, but I don't know it....;-)

Have a super fabulous 30th birthday and know we are thinking of you and excited for you and missing you and hoping your birthday is wonderful and joyous!

Love, Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment