Jessica Gibb (Mason, OH)

Slide 9
I LOVE watching your bartering and deal making skills and it has given me the courage to fight for a few good deals myself.

I LOVE that you are always up for anything and will seem genuinely interested in it. I remember sitting through a long Purdue
football game with you and could not believe that you were still asking questions and cheering until the end of the game. I think I quit looking remotely interested after the first quarter.

I LOVE that you are so easy to talk to and I have probably given you more information than you have wanted in the past, but you
seem to bring that out in people.

I LOVE that we seem to have different parenting styles and still all of our kids are turning out all right.. so far.

I LOVE that you are always making treats for everyone, and you don't get mad when you have newborn and I am pregnant
asking 'when are you going to put those cookies in the oven?'

I LOVE that you are completely open to talk to even if I am 5 weeks postpartum and hormonal and call to discuss birth control
options.

Happy Birthday!
I am glad you married Tyler so that we could become sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment