One of the many things I love about you is your ability to fit right into our family. It seems like you always belonged. Its was always comfortable around you, and never feels awkward at all! Even though I was only in sixth grade when you joined our family, you never treated me like a kid. You've always gone out of your way to talk to me, and to get to know me. I've really appreciated that!
My favorite memory of you happened last year. I came home one night to find you and Shayla on the computer, doing a game that involved knowing where the states are on a map. Unfortunately the two of you were not doing so well. When Tyler heard of this, he started asking you questions about the locations of different states.
He asked, "What state is between Kansas and Illinois?"
"Uhhh... Ohio?" you replied.
"No Emily!" Ty said. "Its Missouri! YOU LIVE THERE!"
My favorite memory of you happened last year. I came home one night to find you and Shayla on the computer, doing a game that involved knowing where the states are on a map. Unfortunately the two of you were not doing so well. When Tyler heard of this, he started asking you questions about the locations of different states.
He asked, "What state is between Kansas and Illinois?"
"Uhhh... Ohio?" you replied.
"No Emily!" Ty said. "Its Missouri! YOU LIVE THERE!"
I hope you have a very happy birthday. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment