I remember being told I was getting Sister Bybee as my next companion. I was told she was great and that I would love her. Those were true words. I remember meeting Emily and being so insecure and wanted to impress her and really do well with her as my companion. We worked so hard together, doing alot of tracting, and visiting. I was always so amazed at her confindence and the love that she radiated to everyone she me. I remember asking her how she could be so confident and she basically told me she would just fake it. Wow! I never thought of doing that! When we were both transferred out of the area we had worked so hard in I learned that Emily had described me to my new companion telling her I was a very hard worker. I was amazed because I thought she was the one working so hard in that area and I was just trying to keep up!
She taught me more how to love others, and strengthen them, about having/"faking" confidence and how to have fun on the mission!
She is a great example to others, and always leaves them better than she found them!
She is a great example to others, and always leaves them better than she found them!
No comments:
Post a Comment