Meredith Stockman-Broadbent (Rochester, NY)

First of all, I just clicked on your blog and it was so great to SEE you guys. Your family is so rockin'! So, what do I love about Emily . . . Let me just say, that you provided me with a great role model. A woman who was definitely an independent thinker, spunky, but still kind. You are gorgeous but don't seem to obsess about your appearance or wear a lot of makeup. Maybe that's what it is -- you are the essence of elegance -- everything about you is naturally wonderful. I loved chatting with you at the Kennedy Center and always felt like you made me want to be a better person. I think about you guys and your marriage often. I just got married and think we're on the right track to being our own version of the Emily and Tyler . . . :-)

Hope you have a great birthday - once again, you look gorgeous in your pictures, but I'm sure you're so above that kind of praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment